A pdf copy of my CV is available here. Below is a brief academic summary -
M.S. in Computer Science 2019 - Present
University of Massachusetts, Amherst MA, United States
B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering 2014 - 2018
G.G.S. Indraprastha University New Delhi, India
Academic Research Experience
- Fall 2018 - Spring 2019: Research Assistant at Complex Systems Lab, IIIT - Delhi
- Fall 2017: Research & Development Intern at the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Govt. of India
- Mentor: Dr. N.H. Siddalingaswamy (Director, AICTE)
- Summary: In a team of 5 and with a project budget of Rs. 3 lakh, we analyzed AICTE’s employment statistics dataset and developed dynamic analytic dashboards to aid AICTE in granting approvals to higher education institutions.
- Code: github.com/TeamExtrapolate/extrapolate
- Summer 2017: Undergraduate Researcher (Intern) at IIIT - Delhi
- Mentor: Prof. Ganesh Bagler
- Summary: We worked on devising new methods to predict phenotypic side effects of drugs using existing data (SIDER4). The work was culminated in the form of a research article and the code was documented & is available on Github.
Rudraksh Tuwani, Somin Wadhwa, Ganesh Bagler. (2019). "BitterSweet: Building machine learning models for predicting the bitter and sweet taste of small molecules." Scientific Reports, Nature. 7155 (2019).
Wadhwa S, Gupta A, Dokania S, Kanji R, Bagler G (2018) " A hierarchical anatomical classification schema for prediction of phenotypic side effects. " PLOS ONE. 13(3): e0193959.